Friday 6 November 2009

Asher's Playlist on iTunes

If you have ever wondered which songs are on Asher's iPod, you're lucky! Check out Asher's celebrity playlist on the iTunes Music Store. Here's the playlist:

1. One Republic – Forever: “This song inspired me with my song ‘Try,’ which I sing in Fame, because it has a similar sound and vibe.
2. Journey – Don’t Stop Believin: “One of the greatest ‘80s songs of all time.”
3. Michael Jackson – Beat It: “Makes me want to dance every time I hear it.”
4. Seal – Love’s Divine: “His songs never get old to me.”
5. Seal – Waiting for You: “Seal is the man!”
6. Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody: “I’m a 70’s fiend.”
7. The Notorious B.I.G – Hypnotize: “The greatest rapper who ever lived.”
8. V Factory – Love Struck: “This is my band’s first release… check it out, haha.”

No comments:

Post a Comment