Sunday 15 March 2009

V Factory, Ashley, Demi and Jonas Brothers

There has been a big mix-up, in terms of the big announcement, involving V Factory, Ashley Tisdale, The Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato. Some people thought the big news was a concert, but it isn't. Read Peter's message below for more information.

"Earlier today a bulletin was posted in regards to a new project of mine that involves V Factory, Ashley Tisdale, The Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato. The bulletin was meant to be a hint for a new project I am working on that is still in the works. My statement was misconstrued and I understand that some people may have thought that I was suggesting a concert. I want to clarify that this project is neither a concert nor a collaboration of any kind among the artists. This project is something that I am working very hard on and I am looking to sharing more details about this endeavor in the coming weeks. Unfortunately, this is not the appropriate time to release all the details because we are working diligently to put all the finishing touches on it and sharing all the exciting details with everyone when the time is right. I’ll keep you all up to date through my Twitter.

Best,
Pete"

No comments:

Post a Comment